Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Functional Solutions Lead Consultant
An exciting opportunity within an Australian owned business that employs over 900 people and almost 3000 worldwide has become available in Sydney, Australia as they embark on building an internal team to support the build, development and change for a Dynamics 365 Operations transformation.
Working in a fast-paced and Agile environment, this role is seen as the catalyst towards building an internal capability and more importantly managing stakeholder expectations within a dynamic and application focused environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the Dynamics 365 for Operations product as well as experience managing a large scale change and transformation project, Dynamics 365 experience is not needed but any exposure would be an advantage.
Please see more information on this exciting opportunity below.
Why is the role required?
- To support a strategy of building in-house competency in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- To continue achieving outcomes associated with a pivotal, multi-year, transformation programme
- To accelerate the velocity of technology delivery
What must be accomplished in the first 3 months?
- Gain a broad understanding of the business
- Build rapport with technology teams and business stakeholders involved in the transformation programme
- Contribute to the progress of Dynamics 365 projects leveraging skills in business analysis, functional architecture, and applied knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Promote Dynamics 365 within the business and engage business stakeholders to show the "art of the possible"
- Impart Dynamics 365 knowledge to peers in the end user community, business analyst peers, and other project stakeholders
- Establish their personal brand as a high-performing, team-oriented, Dynamics 365 subject matter expert.
Who do they work with to be successful?
- Business stakeholders at operational through to senior management levels
- Project delivery teams such as peers in business analysts, architects, developers
- Project managers and IT leadership
- External IT consultants with expertise in Dynamics 365 and other technologies
Where is the role performed?
- Based in the inner West of Sydney
- On very rare occasions there may be travel interstate to visit other branches but we encourage the use of virtual collaboration technologies (screen sharing, conference calls).
How can the role develop into other career paths?
- Expand into other technologies and business ventures including, but not limited to, micro-services architecture, B2B scenarios, Asia-Pacific geographies, big data, artificial intelligence.
- Other competencies for growth include project management, functional/business architecture, technical specialisation.
What skills, behaviours and experiences are needed?
- Any experience in a Dynamics 365 consulting firm or in an organisation participating in Dynamics 365 implementation projects is beneficial
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP experience working at Enterprise Level - AX 2009 or AX 2012
- Detailed understanding of Full Financials and Inventory Management
- Business requirements gathering and process modelling skills with a bent towards BABOK and BPMN
- Experience applying Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and using Agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills underpinned by effective written and verbal communication
- A pro-active attitude with a focus on value and outcomes
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431161367 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation.
Should this role not match your skills or aspirations but you are in the market for a new role or Microsoft Dynamics professional please visit our website www.digitalmonk.com.au or contact Neil Brand at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org