An exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Change professional to join an exciting Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Transformation based in Melbourne CBD initially for a 12-month contract
Reporting to the Head of Change, you will partner with change initiators and business leaders, to enable sustained change that maximises benefits realisation for the new Dynamics AX system.
You will provide tactical and operational change management support that encompasses change management planning and delivery, ensuring the portfolio view of change is considered and change activities are integrated where possible.
In addition, you will be applying a change receiver lens to ensure customer and employee focused change (rather than initiative focused change) as part of the way we deliver change.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Qualifications in Change Management, Business Management, Psychology or another related discipline
- Solid experience and accreditation in Change Management methodology
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the design of change programs and interventions
- Proven experience in project management principles and practice
- Significant and demonstrated experience of managing change in complex environments
- Any experience within the Aged Care, Healthcare or disability sectors would be advantageous
- Exposure to ERP Change Implementations - Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable but not essential
Should this role match your skills and career aspirations please hit "APPLY NOW", alternatively please feel free to contact Neil Brand at email@example.com or 0431161367
Should this role not match your skills or career aspirations but you are looking for a new role within Microsoft Dynamics, please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431161367 or visit our website www.digitalmonk.com.au