Mid-Level Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
Australian Sponsorship and 457 Transfers Available!!
Our client is a specialised company based in Melbourne's South East Melbourne that is looking to expand it's talented Microsoft Development team.
The company is in the process of a company-wide Microsoft Dynamics NAV upgrade to the lastest On-premise version, with the changes to the Dynamics 365 portfolio it's highly likely they will move to the latest cloud version within the next 12 months.
With this in mind, We are currently in the market for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to assist them in completing the project across multiple business units.
This project and is expected to take two or more years and will be a brilliant opportunity to build your Microsoft Dynamics NAV skills as well as gaining exposure to the Dynamics 365 and Azure technology stack.
This is a highly visible position best suited to a that is an excellent communicator, know the product well and is highly motivated. Key Requirements:
- 5+ years of development or technical consultancy experience with the current versions of Dynamics NAV/Navision technologies.
- Relevant certifications or industry specific experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Strong Development background having then moved into NAV Solution Design
- Strong background in both BAU and Project based work
- Exposure to other Microsoft technologies including .NET and Dynamics CRM.
- Finance Module experience is needed, any experience developing applications within Projects or Services modules would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Health Checks and Police Checks will be required for VISA sponsorship as well as a verbal and written English test
- Microsoft Certified
You will maintain your exposure to the latest versions of the NAV product and gain a positive balance between work and home life.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations, hit the "apply now" button and we can arrange a confidential conversation.
Alternatively, should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for a new role within Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, NAV and 365 please feel free to contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431161367
Lastly, is your business looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Professional? If so, contact Neil Brand at email@example.com or 0431161367 to discuss your options in more detail.