Are you based in the Eastern Suburbs? Tired of travelling into the city? Or perhaps you are working for a vendor and looking for more work / life balance role.
This national organisation continues to see steady growth year on year and with that comes multiple projects across their multiple IT systems. They currently have a requirement for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join their ever growing in-house team.
The Successful candidate will work as part of a team and be responsible for delivering a full range of design, development and implementation of applications using the their XRM Platform that is built on Dynamics CRM. We are looking for someone that has very strong Dynamics CRM development experience accompanied with front end Web Applications and a lot of integration experience.
- Possess strong UI analysis skills and strong understanding of SDLC
- 5+ years experience in software application development using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, 2013 & above
- Strong experience in C#, SQL Server, .Net framework, WCF & XML based Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server,
- Strong SQL Database experience
- Excellent commercial acumen and communication skills
If you believe you fit the criteria, are seeking a new opportunity in 2018then we would love to hear from you.
Please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in word format - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT OPEN TO OVERSEAS APPLICANTS AT THIS STAGE.