SharePoint & HP TRIM eDRMS Information Management Analyst
- Supervise a Records and IM uplift
- Major Government department | Brisbane CBD based
- Opportunity to work with Microsoft Directly
About the role
Working for a Microsoft Technology Partner on site with a leading state government department, you will work as part of a growing team looking to improve and lift their technology capability across the business. In this unique position, you will have demonstrated records keeping experience, assisting the department in the digitisation and process improvement of its Information Management environment.
You will ultimately use your data analytical skills to identify potential areas for productivity improvement, improving workflows and lifting capability. Responsibilities
Key skills and experience
- Provide accurate specialist advice and guidance to business, management and other key stakeholders;
- Understand the use of ICT and information management and potential business benefits;
- Participate in the analysis of current records and IM practices, identifying possible areas for productivity improvement;
- Investigate problems in systems, processes and services and assist with the implementation of agreed solutions;
- Participate in the delivery of services including development of products, as well as maintenance of accurate records and documentation; and
- Actively participates and contributes to the plans and collective achievement of Information Services team targets, goals and objectives.
- While not mandatory, relevant tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Information Technology will be highly regarded;
- Proven experience in a similar role supporting RM8 (TRIM);
- Demonstrable experience in relevant domain (Records Management, Information Management);
- Ability to interpret and understand available e-document records options;
- Active learner; ability to quickly pick up systems and processes both technical and non-technical; and
- SharePoint and Office 365 experience would be preferable.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit email@example.com
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au