Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Development Team Lead
FULL TIME - $140,000 - $160,000 + Super
We are searching for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Lead to implement, develop and maintain a full upgrade project and advise on our approach for migrating modifications and data; advise and develop specifications for developers and review developers work whilst coordinating the testing and UAT cycles.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in implementing similar plans in a commercial environment.
You will be a self-starter who can work autonomously, but at the same time, you are someone who quickly builds trust and rapport via your strong interpersonal skills.
This role is a critical key enabler for the business and would suit someone who is looking to progress into a senior management role. Key responsibilities will include:
As the successful candidate, you should ideally demonstrate:
- Technically manage the Dynamics AX 2012 migration to Dynamics 365
- Produce functional/technical specifications for development teams
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations on AX process and functionality
- Test solutions against process, producing and managing defects detected
- Train team members on system functionality and process
- Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs, data, and system configuration issues
- Presenting functional ideas and approaches to peers or the management team to maximise functional use of AX
- AX analysis data extraction (using BI tools or SQL)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering field
- 5+ years of functional/technical development experience with the MS Dynamics AX platform/technology stack.
- Dynamics AX certification.
- Specific high-level AX knowledge in modules: Production Control, Procurement & Sourcing, Inventory & Warehouse management, Master Planning, Sales & Marketing, Project management & Accounting.
- Intimate knowledge of X++ and be familiar with typical AX processes including AIF, workflow and wizard processing.
- Knowledge and experience with Dynamics 365 platform and technical requirements.
- Specific experience in delivering IS projects for business benefit.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering solutions, on time in full.
- Experience with other Microsoft tools (SSRS, TFS and Visual Studio).
- Experience on multiple Dynamics AX implementations.
- Experienced in multi-company, multi-currency, and multi-location projects.
- Experience with MS SQL Server database (2005 or higher).
- Well versed in producing documentation for both developers and end-users.
- Basic accounting understanding.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au