We have 2 Pronto 4GL development roles based in Melbournes East and Western Suburbs, with a rapidly growing and innovative client that has established a leading brand across Australia and New Zealand.
Your role will include Development, Systems Admin and support functionality across a number of interesting projects to deliver, working with a stable team, and plenty of autonomy to complete your tasks.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated individual, who has a positive attitude and the creativity to solve business problems, and continually improve business processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of software changes to enhance the functionality of the Pronto ERP system
- Writing 4GL programs
- Provide second level support for ERP with updates to ensure optimal efficiency
- Enhancement and testing of existing code to meet business needs
I am seeking the following skills and experience:
- 5 years' experience in Pronto 4GL programming
- Proven analytical skills in interpreting business requirement documents and developing programmes for new functionalities
- Strong design and development experience
- Proven skills in troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Should this opportunity match your career aspirations and experience please hit "Apply Now" or feel free to contact Neil Brand at 043116137 or firstname.lastname@example.org