Seeking an experienced and talented SharePoint developer who is passionate about implementing awesome SharePoint solutions to join this award-winning national organisation.
This role requires great communication skills and solid experience delivering production-ready SharePoint solutions You will be working with expert .NET and SharePoint developers and designers in a wide variety of exciting corporate projects.
This role requires someone who is able to work closely with clients, think critically, and create the right solution for the right job. A solid understanding of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 is a must. You will also have excellent ASP.Net MVC skills. Experience with the cloud and SharePoint online is essential. You will have:
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Several years' experience with SharePoint 2007, 2010, or 2013 and ASP.Net MVC
- The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues - including the ability to address a roomful of senior executives
- Experience in pre-sales
- The ability to know how best to communicate your technical ideas and defend the reasoning behind these decisions
- A keen interest in the development community including technological trends, news, people and innovations
- Commercial SharePoint 2007, 2010, and/or 2013 experience
- ASP.NET MVC using Razor and C#
- An IT degree or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Good task management skills
- Strong C# development skills
- Web API applications using C#
- HTML5 & CSS
This role can be filled either in Melbourne or Sydney.