x5 .Net Developers
6 month + contracts - 2 year project
We have multiple opportunities for a Government project through a leading Australian Systems Integrator in Melbourne's CBD
The department is seeking .Net developers for multiple projects. Developers should have proven experience in Agile delivery and relevant development working experience on the development technology/framework. Service Requirement
- Implement Restful APIs using C#, most recent versions of Microsoft .NET framework (employing at least five years of experience in C# and .NET framework), ASP.NET Core and .NET Core.
- Implement web user interfaces according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines, and verify compliance with those guidelines.
- Use the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM to implement and extend a Microsoft SQL Server database using EF Migrations.
- Use the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM to access and modify data stored in a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Use Microsoft Visual Studio Online ALM, Build and Release functionality to contribute to the Scrum development process (includes working with agile project methodology templates, Kanban boards, code review processes, pull requests, build automation, release automation, etc).
- Develop application elements which reside within and build upon framework services provided by Microsoft Azure, including Azure App Service Environments, Azure SQL Database, Azure AD, Azure Containers, Azure Virtual Machines, and Azure Service Bus.
- Apply knowledge of Microsoft IIS, including caching, authorisation and authentication mechanisms, to ensure secure and performant serving of static and dynamic content.
- Apply practical working knowledge of developing within architectural approaches such as SOA, AOP and Microservices.
- Develop application elements securely, including coding, designing and participating in code and design reviews.
- Participate in and contribute to the maintenance of the project’s web application development pipeline, including code minification and bundling.
- Guide and set technical direction for the team.
- Experience overseeing the architectural design, development and ensuring that the product is fit for purpose, meets both the functional and non-functional requirements and is delivered in an appropriate technology.
- Setup of framework and tools for agile development.
- Set standards for coding.
- Systems Administration Guide.
- Implementation Plan.
- Agile software incremental build.
1.1 Schedule of Services
- .Net Developers required for six months from Monday 9th April 2018.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit email@example.com
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au