Back to search
Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Developer
Contract 6 months +
Leading Software Vendor
Location: Ideally Melbourne, however, we can look at remote options based interstate
We have been mandated by a leading international software vendor based in Melbourne to locate Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 Developer initially on a 6-month day rate contract.
Speaking with the tech team it's clear they have a lot of exciting projects and therefore the possibility of multiple extensions is very high
The ideal candidate will be based in Melbourne, HOWEVER, as our client has offices in all major Australian Cities we can look at an Australian or New Zealand based who can be based remotely.
• Extensive Dynamics AX experience must have commercial experience working with Dynamics 365 F&O
• Experience developing within highly customised modules
• Ability to develop interfaces within Dynamics 365 for operations or 2012
• SQL Server experience with SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
• Experience with Unit testing and supporting all development activities across AX
• Experience with SQL, .NET, C# and various other languages utilised in the Microsoft Suite.
The ideal candidate will also be certified in Dynamics 365 F&O, However, we can wait for you to complete the certification before starting
Daily rate is flexible based on experience.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit email@example.com
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au