This ever-growing Microsoft Partner is looking to bring on board Dynamics 365/CRM Consultants, both Functional & Technical. Their CRM team is rapidly expanding and they are expecting a very busy year ahead.
This is a great opportunity to join while the company is still in that growth phase which offer great career progression and for you to truly be an integral part of the business moving forward.
You will need to be a team player but also work effectively on your own to meet and not need to be micromanaged. You should be sociable, personable, dependable and customer focused.
The environment is varied, hard working and dynamic. Working on end-to-end projects across a range of sectors and clients, you will be working autonomously and part of a large delivery dependant on the projects at any given tie.
- Prior project experience with Dynamics CRM 2013 as a minimum and ideally Dynamics 365 experience
- Experience in a similar role as Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Prior client engagement experience, doing requirements gathering, creating technical & functional documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- A desire and passion for Dynamics CRM ultimately taking pride in your work
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICANTS WITH AU WORKING RIGHTS
Should this opportunity match your experience and career aspirations, please apply now sending your resume in word format or you can reach me on 0420 513836 email@example.com or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au