- Tired of working as a billable resource?
- Looking for better work/life balance?
- If so then this is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning business
Our client is a highly successful, Australian owned organisation that is currently in the midst of an exciting period of transformation and change.
Due to the transformational change and business growth they have the immediate need for an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer to join their growing in-house technology team. Recent hands-on Dynamics 365 experience is essential for this role.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, based on your experience and skill-set, paid healthcare, an extra days paid holiday per year + other staff perksTo be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Experience with MS SSIS, SSRS
- Possess strong sense of teamwork but also the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent stakeholder management with strong business acumen
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are keen to understand more about this exciting opportunity please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in word format to email@example.comPlease note we can only accept applicants with Australian Working Rights