Great opportunity to join a truly global organisation that is really making a difference, leading the way and recognised as an employer of choice across the globe.
Having recently implemented Dynamics 365 and with a lot more scope of work to come they have the need to bring onboard a Dynamics CRM/365 application specialist/systems analyst to support the business moving forward.
- Configure Microsoft SaaS applications across an integrated platform
- Support Business Analysts in their understanding of how process improvements could be supported by the Microsoft technology stack
- Make minor to medium enhancements to the Dynamics 365 Platform
- Scope more complex configuration changes with our Perth-based Microsoft gold partner
- Support Project Mangers in their coordination of functional & regression testing with the business stakeholders
- Shape the way in which the health of the platform is proactively monitored.
- 3+ years’ experience working on Dynamics CRM Online - Some SharePoint will be highly desirable
- Experience providing Level 2/3 technical support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Troubleshoot integration issues between Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Customisation and configuration experience with Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work with senior management and stakeholders
If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity please 'Apply Now" sending your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org