This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional with very strong Dynamics 365/CRM experience accompanied with good business acumen.
This organisation is truly a market leader and seen as an employer of choice offering fantastic opportunities to its employees.
Having recently implemented Dynamics 365 for Customer Service and want to steer away from the vendor they have a unique opportunity for an experienced technicalprofessional to join their in-house team and take ownership of the 365 platform.
As the subject matter expert of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, you will be responsible for the current and ongoing development of the application ensure future roadmap is aligned with business objectivesResponsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement application changes
- Configure Microsoft SaaS applications across an integrated platform
- Integrate and interface new technologies into the application
- Lead development of the platform, inclusive of the integrity of change and release packages
- Design and execute testing regimes to meet the expected quality of application changes
- Provide technical leadership to the internal IT team and external Microsoft partners
- Support Project Managers in their selection of appropriate technology solution options
- Maintain accurate Solution Architecture and configuration build guides as the solution is enhanced
- 5+ years’ experience working on Microsoft CRM/Dynamics 365 in a design and development role
- Extensive C#.net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Database & SSRS
- Experience working Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement projects
- Strong Commercial understanding and exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Need someone that can think outside of the box, an individual that would feel comfortable taking ownership and having a high level of autonomy
Interviews are happening currently and this is an urgent requirement for our client, they can hire the right person asap.
If you are keen to understand more regarding this opportunity please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in word format - Jobs@digitalmonk.com.au