Opportunity to join a long established national organisation in the financial sector that has supported their Australian members for over 50 years.
As the business continues to evolve and grow so does the need to ensure their IT Infrastructure and Systems can support that growth. An integral part of their environment is Dynamics CRM and with plenty of work planned moving forward, they have an immediate need for Dynamics CRM Developer / Consultant to join their internal IT team.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and provide technical advice on ICT system solutions specifically around the CRM systems
- Develop and maintain ICT functionality in order to meet business requirements and support project initiatives
- Deliver ICT system configuration specifically for the MS-Dynamics CRM system, data changes and sanctions to enable system processing to meet business requirements
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with service providers, clients and other business units
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop briefs for external suppliers as required
- Extensive development experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, 2016, D365
- Extensive C#.net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Database &SSRS
- Experience working with development teams as well as external IT Vendor Consultants
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have a passion and enjoyment for what you do
- Must hold current Australian working rights
If you are keen to understand more regarding this opportunity please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in word format - Jobs@digitalmonk.com.au