Back-end Developers Melbourne CBD CONTRACT 3-6 months
Two Back-end Developers are required to perform Back-end Developers services for API Integration project. Knowledge and Skills:
The specialist services required to deliver the project are:
- Implement Restful APIs using C#, most recent versions of Microsoft .NET framework (employing at least five years of experience in C# and .NET framework), ASP.NET Core and .NET Core.
- Use the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM to implement and extend a Microsoft SQL Server database using EF Migrations.
- Use the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM to access and modify data stored in a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Use Microsoft Visual Studio Online ALM, Build and Release functionality to contribute to the Scrum development process (includes working with agile project methodology templates, Kanban boards, code review processes, pull requests, build automation, release automation, etc).
- Develop application elements which reside within and build upon framework services provided by Microsoft Azure, including Azure App Service Environments, Azure SQL Database, Azure AD, Azure Containers, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Functions and Azure Service Bus.
- Apply knowledge of Microsoft IIS, including caching, authorisation and authentication mechanisms, to ensure secure and performant serving of static and dynamic content.
- Apply practical working knowledge of developing within architectural approaches such as SOA, AOP and Microservices.
- Develop application elements securely, including coding, designing and participating in code and design reviews.
- Keep accurate and complete records of your work activities in accordance with legislative requirements and the department's records, information security and privacy policies and requirements.
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and for that of others in the workplace by working in accordance with legislative requirements and the department's occupational health and safety (OHS) policies and procedures.
Deliverables and Responsibilities The deliverables of this project (i.e. the required outputs) are:
Applicants must confirm residency status when applying as a minimum of an Australian PR or hold Australian Citizenship is required to qualify for this position
- Provide .Net Backend Developer support to API Integration project.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au