EXCLUSIVE TO DIGITAL MONK INTERNATIONAL
ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Lead Architect
LOCATION: Sydney, Inner South Suburbs
CONTRACT - 6 months - 18-month project
RATE: $950 - $1050/day all inclusive
About the role:
We are looking for a Lead Dynamics 365 for Sales Lead Architect to run the End to End implementation of Sales, Application / Case Management / Asset Management and eventually Field Services.
Working directly at Board Level you will be expected to have a clear understanding of a D365 Roadmap, P&L responsibility and complete design capability both Functionally and Technically with the view of building out the team.
This organisation continues to see some very strong growth and expects that to continue through 2018 and beyond and with that we are now looking for a number of Senior levels Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 Professionals who have experience working on large multi-site enterprise-level implementations.
You will come from a strong consulting background, with extensive client engagement experience. With this role being more commercial and strategic then delivery you will play an integral part working with Senior Management within the business.
The successful candidate will need to have solid pre-sales experience, tender and costing capabilities, high-level client engagement with deep product understanding, solution design & architecture and ultimately being able to lead a large program of work
What you will do:
- Work with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
- Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
- Document and communicate client requirements - functional designs, gap analysis
- Undertake solution configuration as required
- Lead the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery
- Provide client support and relationship management as required
- Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information.
What you need to be successful:
- 5 + years Dynamics CRM consulting and implementation experience, along with strong business analysis skills.
- Strong Dynamics CRM knowledge (Cloud & On-Prem, Dynamics 365 highly advantageous)
- Superior knowledge of Dynamics CRM product and its capabilities
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong pre-sales experience, RFP response, Project costing experience
- High-level business acumen
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit email@example.com
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au