Position: Business Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services
Location: North Melbourne
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 + super About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide end-to-end operational business analysis for the Mobile Workforce Management Program through the investigation, planning, design, development, configuration, testing, technical documentation, implementation, utilisation, training, reporting, and support of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service (Field Service) solution to users. About you:
- Provide business analysis services for Field Service including strategy, architecture, planning and design that will add value to the operational business.
- Strengthen and align the interface and partnership between IT and the business.
- Be the subject matter expert for Field Service within IT.
- Provide consulting services on mobile workforce management, to improve operational delivery.
- Analyse, identify and develop Field Service for business process improvements through liaising with operational key users, ensuring the technical feasibility of the client needs are achievable.
- Support the development of new processes based on the implementation and training of Field Service in accordance with pre-defined development models, ensuring the application is fully tested and documented according to agreed specifications.
In return we offer:
- Business Analysis: Previous demonstrated experience in the area of business/systems analysis particularly in civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services
- Solution Architecture: Ability to understand and contribute to the architectural design of the IT systems that support the operational activities
- Reporting: Ability to contribute to the creation of datasets and data reports
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all levels of the business
- Results oriented with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written ability and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of innovative and conceptual thinking
- Mobile Computing Systems: Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the area of mobile computing systems
- Field Service: Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Appreciation of project management and project timelines
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit email@example.com
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au