We have been mandated by a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX & CRM) Partner who are in the process of building out their Dynamics 365 capability Nationally and have asked Digital Monk International to locate a Lead Functional Consultant focused on Finance Modules to join some enterprise level projects that have kicked off in Sydney.
The D365 Finance & Operations (AX) Functional Lead Finance Consultant will work with the business users to gather requirements for and work with the internal team of developers and testers for the solution delivery.
The Finance consultant should have worked on Dynamics 365 implementation and have good knowledge on implement cycle and their requirements. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good co-ordinator while handling different stakeholders.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirement and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on Finance and Accounting module
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live.
- Should have experience in data migration activities.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans perform SIT testing.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
- Exposure in data migration approach etc.
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during sprints
Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have 8- 12 years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 1 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Have minimum 5 years of consulting experience in project management and accounting module
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should aware and worked on Key project module areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast and budgeting
- Should have complete knowledge on various Project management Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
- MBA/M.Com/BA/B. Com/CA /B.E/B.Tech or any other equivalent graduation
- Hands on experience on Microsoft project server will be added advantage
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Certified
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively you can contact Craig Radford email@example.com / 0420513836 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact us, we would love to hear from you.