Senior / Lead Architect / Principle Consultant - Dynamics CRM / 365
FULL TIME - Salary - Market Rates based on experience - MELBOURNE
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the largest Dynamics CRM / 365 projects arising in the market.
This organisation with an extensive history and experience as a leading IT Systems Integrator in Australia continues to see great growth across their entire business. With an extensive enterprise level client base they are seeing high demand for Dynamics 365/CRM and have multiple opportunities coming through their pipeline.
You will come from a strong consulting background, with extensive client engagement experience. With this role being more commercial and strategic then delivery you will play an integral part working with Senior Management within the business.
The successful candidate will need to have solid pre-sales experience, tender and costing capabilities, high-level client engagement with deep product understanding, solution design & architecture and ultimately being able to lead a large program of work
What you will do:
- Work with our clients to analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope
- Facilitation of analysis and design workshops
- Document and communicate client requirements - functional designs, gap analysis
- Undertake solution configuration as required
- Lead the project team and our clients to ensure successful delivery
- Provide client support and relationship management as required
- Participate in pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in conjunction with the sales team plus providing input for Request for Proposals and Request for Information.
What you need to be successful:
- 5 + years Dynamics CRM consulting and implementation experience, along with strong business analysis skills.
- Strong Dynamics CRM knowledge (Cloud & On-Prem, Dynamics 365 highly advantageous)
- Superior knowledge of Dynamics CRM product and its capabilities
- Wider MS Stack Experience, SharePoint, O365, Apps would be highly desirable
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong pre-sales experience, RFP response, Project costing experience
- High-level business acumen
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Craig Radford on 0420 513836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact us at email@example.com