Great opportunity to join a truly global organisation that is really making a difference, leading the way and recognised as an employer of choice across the globe.
Having recently implemented Dynamics 365 and with a lot more scope of work to come they have the need to bring onboard a Dynamics CRM/365 Developer to support the business and drive projects moving forward.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and provide technical advice on ICT system solutions specifically around the CRM systems
- Develop and maintain ICT functionality in order to meet business requirements and support project initiatives
- Deliver ICT system configuration specifically for the MS-Dynamics CRM system, data changes and sanctions to enable system processing to meet business requirements
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with service providers, clients and other business units
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop briefs for external suppliers as required
- Extensive development experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, 2016, D365
- Extensive C#.net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Database &SSRS
- Experience working with development teams as well as external IT Vendor Consultants
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have a passion and enjoyment for what you do
- Must hold current Australian working rights
If you are keen to understand more regarding this opportunity please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in word format - Jobs@digitalmonk.com.au