ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer - Field Services and CRM Portals
LOCATION: Sydney, Melbourne or Perth
DURATION: 6 months
We are working with a Microsoft award winning Dynamics 365 Partner who is looking for 2 Dynamics 365 Developer with Field Services and CRM Portals experience to be based in Sydney, Melbourne on Perth
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals (including external parties) to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, improvements, upgrades and integrations.
- Contribute to the capturing of Business Requirements and / or feature requests.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Dynamics 365 strategy roadmap.
- Customise the system through configuration to meet the business needs of the company.
- Contribute to integration of Dynamics365 with other core operational Business Systems; ARAS Innovator (Product Lifecycle Management) and QAD EE (ERP).
- Own the documentation of all Dynamics 365 technical specifications
- Own deployment and provisioning activities.
- Testing activities and defect resolution (Own Unit and System Testing, contribute to business UAT)
- Contribute to the curation and delivery of Dynamics 365 training and guidance for end users (including but not limited to static Word / PowerPoint documents, MP4’s, classroom delivery)
The successful candidate must hold the below skills, qualifications and competencies;
- Minimum Requirement 2+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around MS Dynamics CRM 2015 or Dynamics 365.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (to include Sales, Customer Service and Field Service)
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Working knowledge of or exposure to sales, marketing and aftersales processes.
- Working knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry or similar.
- Experience with the Atlassian products would be an advantage.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customising and integrating MS Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365.
- Extensive experience with the MS Dynamics CRM / 365 SDK
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organisations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customising and creating CRM entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding, configuring and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Motivated and able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with senior management stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the wider Dynamics 365 ecosystem and technologies (Azure Stack, Logic Apps, Flow, Service Bus)
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively please you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit email@example.com
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au