ETL Database Developer - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Interfaces
CONTRACT - 3-6 months
We have been mandated by a leading international software vendor based in South Melbourne to locate an ETL Database Developer to Developer and test Interfaces from a number of legacy finance systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
Speaking with the tech team it's clear they have a lot of exciting projects and therefore the possibility of multiple extensions is very high, along with the opportunity to gain experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 makes this an exciting opportunity
- Experience of Developing and Scoping Interfaces is essential - SAGE, Source, Concur, Expense, HR3
- Experience with SQL Server including creating and modifying relational databases, transact SQL including stored procedures and transaction management and data transformation (DTS, SSIS).
- Experience in planning and leading system interface design, development and testing
- Experience with C# and Visual Studio.NET for building solutions that interact with flat files.
- An understanding of web services (ODATA).
- Detailed understanding of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies and structured analysis techniques
- Understanding ERP or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations would be advantageous
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively, you can contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au