ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant
FULL TIME: $140,000 - 150,000 + Super
This global organisation is truly a market leader and seen as an employer of choice, offering fantastic opportunities to its employees.
Having recently implemented Dynamics 365 F&O for an initial part of the business and with a global implementation to come, our client is seeking a 365F&O Finance Consultant to join their in-house team.
As the subject matter expert of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, you will be responsible for the current and ongoing development of the application to ensure future roadmap is aligned with business objectives
The Finance consultant should have worked on Dynamics 365 implementation and have good knowledge on implement cycle and their requirements. This person will be a strong, confident communicator and good co-ordinator while handling different stakeholders.
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirement and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on Finance and Accounting module
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live.
- Should have experience in data migration activities.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans perform SIT testing.
Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have 5+ years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 1 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O project
- Have minimum 5 years of consulting experience in project management and accounting module
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should aware and worked on Key project module areas like WBS, Revenue Recognition, Customer & Vendor retentions, Funding sources & Forecast and budgeting
- Should have complete knowledge on various Project management Inquiry tools and reports
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively you can contact Craig Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0420 513 836 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au