Digital Monk International has been engaged by this Global Leading Organisation who have an immediate need for a Dynamics 365/CRM developer to join their internal IT team.
As the business continues to evolve and grow so does the need to ensure their IT Infrastructure and Systems can support that growth. An integral part of their environment is Dynamics 365/CRM and with plenty of work planned they are keen to bring the IP in-house and not rely on an external vendor.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and provide technical advice on ICT system solutions specifically around the CRM systems
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Dynamics 365 strategy roadmap.
- Deliver ICT system configuration specifically for the MS-Dynamics CRM system, data changes and sanctions to enable system processing to meet business requirements
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with service providers, clients and other business units
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop briefs for external suppliers as required
- Min 2-3 experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 & above
- Extensive C#.net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Database &SSRS
- Any prior experience with Field Service & Integration knowledge highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of the wider Dynamics 365 ecosystem and technologies (Azure Stack, Logic Apps, Flow) highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have a passion and enjoyment for what you do
- Must hold current Australian working rights
With this role being based in Eastern Suburbs do feel this would generally only be viable for someone that lives in the East as travel from the West wouldnt be ideal.
If you are keen to understand more regarding this opportunity please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in word format - Jobs@digitalmonk.com.au