Great opportunity to join a major Australian consulting firm with offices in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne and due to continued growth year on year they currently have opportunities for experienced Microsoft BI Consultants in Sydney and Melbourne
Joining an already strong team of consultants you will be required to deliver end > end solutions across the BI Stack.
You will be responsible for the design and development of BI & Analytics solutions using appropriate toolsets across a variety of verticals to meet customer objectives, with a focus on delivery, using MS BI / Power BI.
- Conduct detailed scoping workshops and develop high-level project work plans.
- Provide configuration and development estimates.
- Develop functional and where required technical specifications.
- Train customer personnel on the use and administration of their products of specialisation (including functional user and technical training)
- Provide technical support to existing clients.
- Taking ownership of BI projects assigned and supporting other developers in completing tasks.
Expertise / Skills Require:
- 3+ years of experience working in multi-source data environments using ETL automation and an understanding of database concepts.
- 3+ years- experience in data visualisation development and management within a Microsoft environment.
- Demonstrable experience with one or more components of the Microsoft BI toolset (PowerBI, DAX, SSIS, SSAS, other components)
- Experience delivering solutions within a consulting environment.
- Problem-solving abilities and a sharp analytical mindset.
- Able to translate design and business requirements into technical data requirements.
- Able to create technical and maintenance documentation for reports and end-user training as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICANTS WITH AU WORKING RIGHTS
Should this opportunity match your experience and career aspirations, please APPLY NOW sending your resume in word format.