- 6 month day rate contract
- Enterprise Level Project
- Awesome Melbourne Location
Digital Monk International has been engaged by this ASX listed National Business that is well underway on an Enterprise Level D365 Implementation.
One of the next phases of this project is to select and rollout an appropriate CPQ Solution, which of course must integrate fully with Dynamics 365.
The purpose of this role is to work with the business and senior stakeholders to understand the business model, understand their requirements and ultimately understand the best product/solution for the business. You will then support the RFP/RFQ selection process, engaging those vendors who can the support the delivery.
- Understanding of CPQ solutions, the process of the model and benefits this brings to a business.
- Extensive experience in SDLC Projects, any exposure to Dynamics would be great but no way essential for this role.
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows.
- Strong project management experience - Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects.
- Ultimately you will own this phase of the project - working with the Senior C Level Stakeholders.
This is an immediate requirement - Looking at 6-month day rate contract offer - paying very good day rates.
If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity and to be a part of a really exciting project "Apply Now" attaching your resume in Word Format or contact us directly - email@example.com