Digital Monk International has been engaged by this organisation to help support continued growth for the business and locate an outgoing, driven, Sales Professional to join their ever growing team in Sydney.
This IT Consulting business has seen phenomenal growth and has just come within the top 25 @ the annual CRN Fast 50 Tech Company. This solutions provider focuses on three core areas; Application, Cloud & Infrastructure, helping companies reach operational efficiencies by empowering them with technology solutions that drive their business processes.The Role:
You will be joining an already successful Sales Team consisting of 5 professionals and your focus will be to drive business within the Applications Side of the business with a core focus on Microsoft Technologies; Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint/O365 as well as custom built solutions.
You will utilise your past Business Development experience to build and grow relationships with new and existing clients. Whilst any prior Microsoft Software experience is ideal it's not essential, as you will receive full training and support on the product portfolio offered.
What is essential is that you do have a prior understanding of the SDLC process and sales cycle and how to go about selling complex software solutions to solve business problems. Responsibilities:
- Business Development - Attract and target new business opportunities
- Create strategic account development plans and product integration proposals
- Work with other internal and external partner relationships to source new opportunities
- Delivery of excellent service with a consultative approach to meet targets
- Database management - keeping a 30/60/90 day sales pipeline
- $100k-$110k Base + Super - $10k Car Allowance
- Achievable Quarterly targets, Commissions paid on deals booked
- Structured career progression
- Dynamic work environment/culture
- Excellent training and support
- 2-3+ years of Business Development experience - Software solution/integration preferred
- Prior experience selling Software-based solutions (Microsoft experience highly desirable)
- Drive, self-motivation in what can be a very autonomous role
- Possess clear communication skills
- Have valid working rights in Australia
- A Car and a valid Australian Drivers license.
This role will suit either a professional who is either currently working in a very similar role or someone that may well be in more of a pre-sales role and perhaps doesn't feel they get the $$$ rewards for truly getting the deals over the line.
If you are interested to understand more about this opportunity please "Apply Now" attaching your resume in Word Format or call Craig Radford on 0420 513836 for a confidential chat.