This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the largest Dynamics CRM / 365 projects arising in the market.
This organisation continues to see some very strong growth and expects that to continue through 2019 and with that have the need for a Senior Dynamics 365/CRM Functional Consultant to join their team in New Zealand, to either be based in Auckland or Wellington.
You will come from a strong consulting background, with extensive client engagement experience and have extensive experience with delivery end > end Dynamics 365/CRM implementations.
The successful candidate will need to have solid pre-sales experience, tender and costing capabilities, high-level client engagement with deep product understanding, solution design & architecture is a bonus.
What you will do:
- In this role you’ll be across multiple projects with high profile clients. They are typically end to end deliveries, combing both CRM and ERP together and pairing with portals, mobile and deep integration to customer systems.
What you need to be successful:
- 5 + years Dynamics CRM consulting and implementation experience, along with strong business analysis skills.
- Strong Dynamics CRM knowledge (Cloud & On-Prem, Dynamics 365, field services highly desirable
- Strong involvement in the CRM project lifecycle - from requirements gathering to configuration, testing and training - in a client-facing capacity.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Superior knowledge of Dynamics CRM product and its capabilities
- Outstanding communication & client consulting skills
- High-level business acumen
Sponsorship could be an option for a truly exceptional candidate but you must be in a position to make the move in a quick timeframe.
To Apply Now and understand more about this role please send your resume in Word Format along with a snapshot paragraph as to what value and expertise you can bring to this role.