Back to search
ROLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE System Administrator / Coordinator
FULL TIME: $90,000 - 100,000
LOCATION: Sydney, CBD
We have been mandated by an ASX Listed End User who is in the process of building out their Dynamics 365 CE capability in Sydney and have asked Digital Monk International to locate a Systems Administrator / Coordinator
The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Working closely with the Marketing Manager and business units to deliver targeted email communication to key stakeholder contacts.
• Delivering regular and ad-hoc reporting and insights into the stakeholder engagement activities of the organisation to multiple levels of the organisation.
• Providing proactive support to internal teams in their use of the CRM to manage key stakeholder relationships.
• Maintaining the integrity of the data within the CRM, user registrations and access permissions.
• Supporting other divisions across the organization with their CRM requirements. The CRM Coordinator will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the CRM
• Working in conjunction with the Dynamics system administrator to review, deploy and test solution
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) System Administration.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing. Microsoft Certified in Dynamics 365 is desirable.
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS in order to construct email templates is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to present professionally with effective verbal, written and presentation skills and high attention to detail.
• High computer literacy, with broad familiarity with digital marketing platforms.
• Ability to analyze multidimensional data sets and produce operational reporting on agreed parameters, utilising the full scope of the CRM System Capabilities.
• Ability to multi-task and complete the required work in a timely manner.
• Proven planning and administrative skills.
• Tertiary qualification in marketing, data science-related areas or relevant industry experience
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" alternatively you can contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au
At the same time should this role not match your skills and career aspirations but you are looking for your next role in Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 and would like a free and confidential conversation please contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0431161367 or www.digitalmonk.com.au
Lastly, if your project or business is in the market for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, CRM or 365 professional, please contact Neil Brand at email@example.com / 0431161367 or visit www.digitalmonk.com.au