Opportunity to join this ASX-listed leading award-winning Tier 1 Technology company that continues to see continuous growth nationally.
With that, the opportunity has arisen to bring on the next Microsoft Cloud Expert to their Professional Services Team in Melbourne
You will be working with Account Executives and other lines of business across engaging with customer projects across Microsoft on-premises and Cloud-based solutions including O365 and Azure implementationsResponsibilities:
- Gather requirements and assist with pre-sales activities as required.
- Plan and implement solutions to specifications and designs for a diverse range of customers.
- Defining project scope, deliverables, costs and timelines
- Design and implementation of Cloud environments.
- Assist in pre-sales activities to build and deliver statements of work
- Experience in planning, designing, implementing and troubleshooting Microsoft Cloud solutions in enterprise and government organisations.
- Prior experience working in a Professional Services Organisation, delivering end > end projects.
- Sound Understanding of Cloud and Data Centre technologies
- Experience with complimentary and core Microsoft products including Active Directory, AD FS, Azure AD Connect, Lync and or Skype for Business and Exchange 2003 - 2013
- Be able to identify customer requirements and provide on-premise, cloud or Hybrid solutions
If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity and what it can offer you please Apply Now attaching your resume in Word Formal or call Craig Radford on 0420 513836 for a confidential discussion