Digital Monk International has been engaged by this Tier 1 Global IT Services Company to support the growth of their Dynamics 365 Practice in New Zealand.
Due to ongoing demand and growth for Dynamics 365 in the region, we have multiple opportunities for experienced Dynamics 365 CE / CRM Technical resources. The Role:
You will be performing all aspects of development activity, including; analysis and design, coding, documentation, delivery and on-going support and maintenance of the delivered applications. The role may also require you to provide pre-sales expertise so it is vital that you come from a consulting role and have excellent presentation/communication skills Your Profile:
- At least 5+ years experience in Dynamics 365 CE Development environments and a strong understanding of the Microsoft "stack'.
- Proven specialist skills in configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365
- Integration skills with Dynamics 365 using APIs
- Power Platform / Power BI skills
- Field Service experience and/or Customer Services insight would be valued.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on implementations
My client is open to looking at very strong overseas applicants who would slot into the New Zealand way of life and make it home. We would require any overseas applicants to be in a position to make the move in a fair quick timeframe.
If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity and what it can offer you please send your resume direct t firstname.lastname@example.org