Digital Monk International has been engaged by this National End User Financial Services business that is currently 1-year into a 3-year Transformation Project.
The first part of this Digital Transformation has been to take their Dynamics CRM On-Prem Solution to the Cloud and its fair to say they have hit some challenges along the way.
With a strong pipeline of work with a heavily customised system, with over 100 workflows and a lot of integration with other key systems they have the immediate need for a Very High-Level Technical Consultant / Solution Architect to join the in-house IT Team. Essential:
What is absolutely key for the successful candidate to have is a great understanding of the full SDLC and the wider business impact and implications. We aren't looking for Developer who just wants to build, we need someone that can ask the questions Why !!Your Profile:
- Extensive technical experience with Dynamics CRM / 365 and the wider Microsoft Tech Stack
- Experience with a Digital Transformation, Cloud Migration and complex Integration project
- Experience in the development of architectural principles, standards and frameworks across ICT in support of the migration of legacy systems to new technologies with a focus on the ability to analyse and present data using Microsoft stack;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team environment and happy to get your hands dirty when required
- Very high-level stakeholder management skills and be confident to push back
- Experience identifying and rectifying existing isolated and systemic technical issues in resolution and promotion of an integrated organisation wide CRM solution
If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity and what it can offer you please Apply Now attaching your resume in Word Formal or call Craig Radford on 0420 513836 for a confidential discussion
if you are an organisation looking to staff up an upcoming Dynamics 365 / Microsoft project Digital Monk International can provide access to over 4000 qualified professionals. To understand how we can help please visit www.digitalmonk.com.au