Senior Project Manager - Dynamics 365
Melbourne South East Suburbs
4-6 months initial contract
We are looking for a Lead Project Manager, this role is seen as a pivotal role in managing delivery and expectations towards building an internal capability and more importantly managing stakeholder expectations within a dynamic and application-focused environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the Dynamics 365 for Operations product as well as experience managing a large scale change and transformation project.
Please see more information on this exciting opportunity below.
Why is the role required?
- To provide a strategy to deliver and manage the migration to Dynamics 365 FinOps
- To continue achieving outcomes associated with a pivotal, multi-year, transformation program
- To accelerate the velocity of technology delivery
What skills, behaviors and experiences are needed?
- Any experience in a Dynamics 365 consulting firm or in an organization participating in Dynamics 365 implementation projects is beneficial
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP experience working at Enterprise Level - AX 2009 or AX 2012
- Detailed understanding of Full Financials and Inventory Management
- Business requirements gathering and process modeling skills with a bent towards BABOK and BPMN
- Experience applying Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and using Agile tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills underpinned by effective written and verbal communication
- A pro-active attitude with a focus on value and outcomes
Should this opportunity match your skills and career aspirations please click "apply" or alternatively contact Neil Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431161367 to have a more detailed and confidential conversation.
Should this role not match your skills or aspirations but you are in the market for a new role or Microsoft Dynamics professional please visit our website www.digitalmonk.com.au or contact Neil Brand at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org