Great Opportunity to join an innovative national organisation that is truly transforming their business utilising the Dynamics 365 stack.
Our client is continuing to add to its in-house delivery team and is currently looking for strong Functional Consultants with project experience implenting Field Services Module who can lead them through this next major program of work.
As the internal SME across their D365 CE / Power Platform environment, you will work with users & stakeholders within the business, understanding requirements, the business strategy and ultimatley help deliver the implementation of the Field Services module.
- Understanding business needs, performing Gap Analysis & Requirements Gathering
- Supporting solutions design Dynamics 365 CE and related components Inc Power Platform, CRM Portals
- Conducting client workshops and demonstrations
- Producing technical & functional documentation
- Undertaking a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
We are looking for people with
- Having had extensive end>end D365 CE project experience
- Hands-on experience with customisation and configuration of D365 CE
- Experience implementing Field Services Module.
- Strong client engagement and consulting skills
- Experience working with PowerApps/Flow desirable / not essential
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
This is a great opportunity to work on leading-edge technology in a large scale environment for an award winning business that truly can offer a fantastic working environment and flagship project to be involved with.