Digital Monk International has been engaged by this Tier 1 Consulting & Delivery focused organisation to assist with the search for a Practice Manager to support the Director of Digital in building, shaping and driving growth in their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Practice.
Ideally the successful candidate will have proven, prior experience in the Dynamics 365/CRM domain either in a similar role with Practice Management / Leadership responsibilities or perhaps you are currently performing the role of Principle Consultant, Senior Architect with delivery team / resource management responsibilities and you are keen to take that next step into full Practice Management.
What will be absolutely key will be your business and commercial acumen and the ability to sit with clients and promote an offering / solution to solve business problems, working alongside your skilled team, with an understanding of the Dynamics 365 CE / Power Platform environment. This is an integral role within the business and looking for people with a market presence, that they are keen to grow, and that enjoy and welcome the opportunity to speak at industry leading events. Your Profile:
- Extensive demonstrated experience in consulting, team leadership, mentorship, ideally full Team Management with direct reports, desirable
- Experience leading or contributing to presales engagements with customers
- Someone that leads from the front and by example, highly driven & passionate.
- Experience providing input to commercials, budget management and utilisation planning
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with attending steering committees for Customers and Partners (desirable)
- Experience with conflict resolution and remediation strategies (desirable)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and or appropriate industry certifications/experience
We have a lot more information to share and would welcome a confidential conversation to discuss the role and business in more depth so do Apply Now attaching your Resume in WORD Format.
Alternatively, can call Craig Radford on +61 (0)420 513 836.