Great opportunity to join this leading innovative organisation that continues to see phenomenal growth across their ANZ practice.
With growth showing now signs of slowing down we have multiple opportunities for high-level Consultants & Architects. This is an opportunity to drive innovation and technical excellence, shaping Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365 across the entire product portfolio.
The successful candidate should have a very high level of business acumen and an understanding of business process. You should be able to inspire and lead a room of C-level Stakeholders, understand the wider application landscape within a business, be able to whiteboard and articulate an application solution and what that delivers to the business. In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing end-to-end solution designs across the Dynamics 365 & Power Platform eco-system
- Facilitating high-end workshops and Pre-Sales activities
- Actively seeking out business development opportunities for continued team growth
- Build collaborative working relationships with clients, Microsoft and associated ISV's
- Extensive experience in complex application life-cycle projects, Dynamics 365 CE / Power Platform highly advantageous
- Deep Technical understanding of the Microsoft Eco-System
- Proven experience working in a similar role for a Consultancy / System Integrator / Vendor
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to truly articulate a business-orientated solution, not just talk about CRM
- Able to look at the wider application portfolio of a client and the integration requirements
- High-level consultative approach feeling at home in a room of Senior C-level Stakeholders.
Should this exciting opportunity match your skills and career aspirations hit "Apply Now" attaching your resume in Word Format
*Please note we can't offer Visa Sponsorship for this Opportunity*