- Day rate contract ASAP Start > Christmas
- Melbourne based client - Remote role until notified otherwise
- Hands-on BA Required to drive the project
This is a great opportunity to be part of a Security Transformation Programme for this large healthcare provider to move to Office 365.
Involving rolling out a new standard operating model using to two separate lines of business making the transition from their current environments KEY DELIVERABLES
- Lead the analytical work required to roll out a new standard operating model and transition to Office 365
- Liaise closely with our Office 365 security team, the wider Digital workplace team, and key stakeholders to plan and run workshops to elicit, define, develop and document Business Requirements
- Develop infrastructure profiles for each business unit practice with details of their management systems and infrastructure
- Deliver a recommended prioritised list of practices for rollout based on risk detail captured in the profiles
- Work with a change and communications manager to deliver people and process change, including assisting with change management support activities.
- 5 years+ experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Demonstrated expertise with liaising directly with Business functions to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements
- Base understanding of Cloud enablement and Wintel (data, server environments)
- Cyber security analysis and delivery experience (preferred)
- Experience with managing large data sets in Excel; combining multiple sets of data into a coherent single source of truth
- Extensive working experience with Agile projects using Scrum
- Technical understanding; ability to develop infrastructure profiles of a business
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to receive and massage multiple large excel data sets and combine into one cohesive standard)
If you feel you have Technical expertise, experience, and up for a challenging but exciting project APPLY NOW Attaching your resume in WORD FORMAT.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.